Most of us like avocado and love shrips. Why not mix those two in a super delicious and healthy salad for lunch, dinner and whenever you feel hungry.
3 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/8 tsp fresh cracked Pepper, to taste
pinch Salt, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
1 lb cooked shrimp, deveined and tail removed
2 ripe avocados
4 cups lettuce or baby greens
1. Pour cilantro dressing/marinade over shrimp (make sure any excess water is poured off if you are using thawed frozen shrimp). Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (2 or 3 is better).
2. Wash and dry lettuce (use a Salad Spinner, paper towel, clean tea towel or just let it sit in a colander). Divide among plates.
3. Cut avocado into bite-size wedges. Sprinkle over lettuce.
4. Top with marinated shrimp and leftover dressing. Enjoy!
Shrimp and Avocado Salad- Healthy recipe for weight loss!
Ideal Healthy recipe for everyday life and for everyday weight loss. Credits by Low Carb Healthy Recipes