Healthy Grilled avocado with cheese. Healthy weight loss!August 7, 2016
Apple Sandwiches with Granola and Peanut ButterAugust 14, 2016
Pork is one our favorite meats. It can be combined with virtually anything. The combination with sweet potatoes gives the exquisite and delicious taste we all love. Let us show you one of our favorite healthy recipes for Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
2 lbs. boneless pork loin;
4 large sweet potatoes, washed;
1 red onion, thinly sliced;
2 green onions, thinly sliced;
2 garlic cloves, minced;
½ cup beef stock;
1 tsp. chili powder;
1 tsp. paprika;
½ tsp. ground cumin;
¼ cup apple cider vinegar;
1 cup homemade BBQ sauce;
How to prepare:
1. In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Rub the mixture evenly over the pork.
3. Place the onion, garlic, pork, and beef broth in a slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
5. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
6. Put the sweet potatoes in the oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
7. Remove the meat from the slow cooker and place in a large bowl. Use a slotted spoon to remove the onion chunks and place in the same bowl as the pork. Using two forks, pull the meat apart.
8. Add the BBQ sauce and the apple cider vinegar to the slow-cooker, and cook the sauce for another 30 minutes.
9. Slit each sweet potato down the middle.
10. Fill each sweet potato with the pulled pork. Sprinkle with green onions, and drizzle with extra BBQ sauce to serve.
Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Delicious Healthy Recipe!